1. New Years is mine and my partners third year anniversary. :)
2. One of my New Year's resolutions will be to provide a blog design service to my readers.
3. A New Year's resolution I've made in the past was to think before I speak. Didn't work out too well though.
4. The most time consuming resolution I ever made was/is to complete 101 things in 1001 days.
5. This year I will be spending New Year's Eve with my partner for our anniversary. We've already made plans to catch an early movie, come back home to cook ourselves a Yorkshire pudding and roast lamb feast, cuddle on the couch whilst drinking sugar rimmed cocktails and watching our favourite tv shows, then walk to the beach at the end of our street to watch the fireworks. :)
6. If I could wish one thing for my new year it would be to get some design work.
7. 2012 is going to be fast paced and challenging. I hope!