Today I'm linking up with Erin from Living in Yellow and posting a list of 23 things that I would like to have happen while I am still 23. Considering I don't turn 24 until the end of May next year, that leaves 10 whole months for the items on this list to be checked off.. so fingers crossed!
1. Finish Uni with a GPA of 5 or higher (I probably won't graduate until the month after my next birthday, but I should still have all of my subjects completed by then).
2. Get engaged to the man of my dreams (Remember.. this is a list of things I would like to have happen, not things that necessarily will happen).
3. Go on some sort of vacation, even if it's just for one night.
4. Reach 1000 GFC followers! :D
5. Get back down to my goal weight of 51kg (Virtually impossible if I continue to sit on my arse all day).
6. Read 'Fifty shades of grey' (just to see what all the hype is about).
7. Go to Dreamworld, or at least purchase passes for Dreamworld.
8. Invite friends over for dinner and a game of Pictionary. :)
9. Do another 7 day cleanse.
10. Fill up the rest of my recipe folders.
11. Start creating my own digital artwork for our apartment and to share on the blog.
12. Save $1000 in case we need to move again.
13. Get all dressed up and have someone take some professional looking photos of me for the blog.
14. Spend a week without the internet (even if I end up spending that whole week planning blog posts in microsoft word).
15. Clean up my friends list on facebook.
16. Not consume any alcohol unless it's part of a recipe (jelly shots don't count).
17. Complete some more DIY projects.
18. Get myself into a morning routine of showering, eating breakfast and having my hair and make up done before 8am (this will make things easier when I start working as a teacher).
19. Go to a flea market.
20. Catch up with old friends that I haven't seen for ages (Hayley, Kim, Beck, Jamie and Rikki come to mind).
21. Get Mum to teach me how to crochet or use a sewing machine.
22. Expand my blog design business.
23. Create a 24 while 24 list.