1. I was born and raised in Queensland, Australia and have lived here my entire life.
2. I've never been overseas before, but when I do eventually go overseas, the first place I want to visit is New York.
3. When I was eight years old I was convinced that I wanted to be a brain surgeon.
4. I am 100% a dog person and have owned 6 dogs in my life time. 3 poodles, 1 maltese X silky terrier, 1 miniature dachshund (Phoebe) and 1 maltese X papillon (Joey).
5. When I was younger (around 11-14 years old) I was obsessed with the TV show 'Passions' and recorded over 3 years worth of episodes on VHS tapes.
6. I also used to be obsessed with the Olsen twins and Michael Jackson.
7. The first concert I ever went to was a John Farnham concert when I was five. Other concerts that I have been to were The Veronicas, Fall Out Boy, Christina Aguilera, Nickelback (judge me all you want - I don't care) and Pink.
8. I always wanted to be a flower girl when I was younger but I was never asked.
9. I'm allergic to Ceclor and Augmentin.
10. I desperately want to have 3 children, 2 boys and a girl, and I already have their names picked out.
11. I'm currently saving up for a tonsillectomy and laser eye surgery.
12. My favourite perfume is 'Beautiful' by Estee Lauder. I consider it my signature scent.
13. I once sang 'What dreams are made of' by Hilary Duff with my best friend Katie at a talent quest in high school. Needless to say, we didn't make it to the finals.
14. I used to be a Girl Guide and secretly wish that I didn't give it up.
15. My favourite kinds of food are Indian, Mexican and Italian. In that order.
16. My other food weaknesses are mustard, mashed potato, chocolate and sour cream. :)
17. I have a thing for older male English actors, like Liam Neeson and Hugh Grant.
18. My favourite movie to watch when I feel sad is 'The Hitcher'. Everyone I know finds this disturbing.
19. 'Friends' and 'Dexter' are my all time favourite TV shows. I could watch 'Friends' all day every day, and I think Michael C. Hall is super sexy.
20. My favourite comedian ever is Carl Barron.
21. I got my navel pierced for my 16th birthday but it closed up a year later, so on my 20th birthday I had it re-pierced.
22. I don't normally watch reality TV shows, but in the last few years I've become somewhat addicted to 'X Factor' and 'My Kitchen Rules'.
23. My hair is naturally ash blonde, but when I was younger it was Cindy Brady blonde.
24. Speaking of the Brady Bunch.. when I was 6 years old I was terrified of the scene in 'The Brady Bunch Movie' where Jan woke up in the middle of the night and cut Marcia's long hair off. I ran from the room screaming. :P
25. I also cried at the scene in the 'Les Miserables' movie where Anne Hathaway's hair was
26. Aside from my blog design business, the only other jobs I've ever worked were fast food/retail jobs.
27. I've never tried a cigarette or any other form of drugs. I don't even drink alcohol any more.
28. When I was 10 years old I played the role of Glenda the Good Witch of the North in my school's 'Wizard of Oz' play.
29. My parents separated when I was in grade 8, and divorced when I was in grade 9.
30. I first met B when I was fourteen years old in an MSN chat room.
31. A year later, shortly after my 15th birthday, B and I finally met in person at the Toowoomba Grand Central cinemas. <3
32. When I was fifteen I started having sleep problems that were affecting my school work. I was told by my doctors that I had CFS (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) and ended up just barely passing grade 12 with a reduced work load.
33. I took 6 months off after graduating from high school to "find myself". This included going on my first plane trip interstate to stay with my cousins in San Remo, NSW for a month.
34. After much deliberating I eventually decided that I wanted to become a forensic photographer and enrolled in a Justice Administration course.
35. A week before my 18th birthday I was officially diagnosed with Narcolepsy disorder. I've been on medication for it ever since.
36. B was the very first person to legally buy me an alcoholic beverage.
37. A few days before I turned nineteen my Grandma passed away from stomach cancer. Her funeral was held on my 19th birthday.
38. It wasn't until I'd nearly finished my Justice Administration course that I realised I actually wanted to become a primary school teacher.
39. In July 2008, shortly after finishing TAFE, my best friend Kim and I flew to Melbourne, VIC for the first time.
40. Before B finally asked me out on the 31st of December 2008, I'd been in 8 different relationships in the space of 6 years, none of which ever lasted for more than 4 months at a time.
41. Shortly after I started dating B my Mum was diagnosed with breast cancer and was forced to have a mastectomy. Fortunately she beat the cancer. :)
42. I started my Bachelors degree in Primary Education in March of 2009, and am scheduled to graduate in June this year.
43. In June 2009 I moved out of home for the first time and into one of the University apartments. It was here that I met two of my current best friends, Anita and Jaana.
44. I moved back in with my Mum and brother in December 2009 and in March 2010 we picked up our miniature dachshund baby, Phoebe, from her breeders.
45. For my 21st birthday I had a Jungle themed birthday party. I chose to dress up as a leopard.
46. In January 2011 I moved to the Gold Coast with B and we started renting our current apartment.
47. The walls of our apartment are the most gorgeous Tiffany blue colour, but for some reason most people hate this colour.
48. Speaking of colours, my current favourite colour is purple and it has been for the last 3 years.
49. It took me 3 attempts to get my learners permit, and 2 attempts to finally get my drivers license.
50. What I want more than anything right now is to move into a place that will allow us to have a dog.