I personally think Valentines Day is super lame. If someone is going to buy you chocolates and tell you that they love you, why not buy you chocolates and tell you that they love you every day? I mean seriously. :P
2. Have you ever had a Valentine before?
Well, yeah.. but only because I happened to be in a relationship over Valentines Day. I've never had a secret admirer or someone cheesily approach me and ask me to be their Valentine though.
3. What is the cutest thing that you have ever experienced on Valentines Day?
Probably when my first ever boyfriend gave me a gold heart necklace on our way to a Valentines dance. It was cute because I was 13 at the time and we had only just started dating, so I wasn't actually expecting to get anything at all.
4. What is your favourite Valentines Day candy?
Chocolate. The more chocolate the better. :)
5. Do you have a Valentine this year? If so, what do you have planned for them?
Of course. B and I will both be busy working for most of the day, but I will be cooking him a yummy dinner and possibly even dessert. I also have a funny card with a poo joke on it ready for him, and maybe even some chocolate.. who knows!
6. If you were to get a gift on Valentines Day what would it ideally be?
Perfume, chocolate, a cheap bunch of flowers. A thoughtful card would be nice as well.
7. If you were to have a celebrity Valentine, who would it be?
Liam Neeson, Hugh Grant.. I can't decide. :P