Five things I have a passion for:
1. Graphic and web design. I've been obsessed with Photoshop since 2003, and playing around with web design since the first day my family ever got the Internet (that makes me sound ancient doesn't it?). I just put the finishing touches on my new design services website this morning if any of you guys would like to take a look. :)
2. Trying out new healthy recipes (and occasionally some not so healthy recipes).
3. Watching TV shows. If I could get paid to watch TV shoes all day, I would.
4. Blogging. I may not be the best blogger in the world, but I am still passionate about it.
5. Wanting to start my own family.
Five things I'd like to do before I die:
1. Have children. I'm thinking three. Harrison, Eleanor and Madison (if I know you in person and you use one of these names and I will hate you and continue to use these names anyway.. you've been warned!). Yes, I am already predicting the sexes. :P
2. Get married to the love of my life. I don't care where or when, I just want to be able to walk down the aisle in a pretty dress and get hitched in front of all of our closest family and friends. :)
3. Buy a long haired, and a short haired, English cream miniature dachshund. :D
5. See a movie at the drive-in. I've always wanted to do this, but I'm waiting for a certain someone to realise this and take me to one for a date. ;)
Five books or magazines I've read lately:
1. 'The Success Principles' by Jack Canfield.
2. 'Creative, Inc: The Ultimate Guide to Running a Successful Freelance Business' by Joy Deangdeelert Cho and Meg Mateo Ilasco.
3. 'The Beauty Detox Solution' by Kimberly Snyder.
4. 'I Quit Sugar' by Sarah Wilson.
5. 'Fifty Shades of Grey' by E L James.
Five favourite movies:
2. The Wedding Singer.
3. The Hitcher.
4. Marley and Me.
5. The Pursuit of Happyness.
Five places I'd love to travel to:
1. America - New York and Los Angeles.
5. New Zealand - All over.