I was recently nominated for the Liebster award by the gorgeous Bec from My Bloggable Day. Apparently liebster is a German word meaning "favourite" or "beloved", so I feel very honoured to have received this award from a fellow Blogger. This isn't the first time I have received this award but I'm fairly certain this is the first time I have posted about it. I really liked the design of the award (and so didn't mind showing it off on my blog) plus I also thought the questions would be quite fun to answer.
Basically the rules of receiving the award are to answer the questions given by the person before, then ask 10 questions of your own and nominate some other bloggers to answer them. I don't expect everyone I nominate to follow these rules - just know that I think your blogs are awesome!
Here are my answers to Bec's questions:
1. What’s your most embarrassing memory to date?
I hate getting asked this question. I can never think of an answer. Perhaps I just block out all of my embarrassing memories haha!
2. If you could be invisible or fly, which would you choose?
To fly. I could make myself invisible with the power of flight anyway. I'd just hover up high in wardrobes etc. and listen in on people's conversations.
3. Would you rather knowingly eat ox tongue or unknowingly eat lambs brain?
Unknowingly eat lamb's brain. Ignorance is bliss people.
4. If you could live to 1000 years old, would you? Why/why not?
Probably. As long as I was able to still look after myself. How cool would it be to stick around for all of the great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandkids?
5. What’s your favourite annual holiday and why?
Christmas - because it's the one time of year that all of our families get together.
6. Would you rather walk around with your skirt tucked into your knickers for half a day or walk around with toilet paper stuck to your shoe for an entire day?
Toilet paper stuck to my shoe. There's no cellulite on my shoes. :P
7. Name one item you always have in your fridge?
Butter. Boring I know, but I love butter.
8. You can only save Beyonce or Taylor Swift, who and why?
Taylor Swift. She's younger.
9. Where is your most favourite destination in the world?
I haven't travelled far, and I've never been overseas, so I'm going to say the Sunshine Coast/Noosa. I have a feeling this answer will change to Townsville once we move there next year though.
10. On a scale of 1-10 how annoying have these questions been?
1/10. Only the first question was annoying! :P
Carly from Carly's Beauty World
Maria from Mummy Goes Mad
Be from Love From Be
Lauren from Tastes Like Love
1. Of all of the places you have lived, where was your favourite?
2. Are you a dog person, or a cat person? or neither?
3. What is your favourite "healthy" snack?
4. Would you rather live in a crappy apartment in the heart of the city, or a gorgeous house out in the suburbs?
5. How much do you think is normal or expected to spend on a wedding?
6. If you could choose how many kids you could have and their genders, how many/what genders would you have and in what order?
7. What is your all time favourite tv show? You can only pick one.
8. How old were you when you had your first kiss? A peck on the lips counts.
9. Would you rather give up dairy or gluten?
10. Do you think you'll still be blogging in 5 years time?
Have fun! I look forward to reading your answers. :)