|Photos taken from my Granddad's 2014 family Christmas party.|
1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
Probably 'Home Alone'. Although I do enjoy any feel good family movie over the holidays.
2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Up until recently we have always opened our presents on Christmas morning. Lately though we have been opening them up (or at least some of them up) on Christmas eve at my Mum's place. :)
3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
The first time I ever woke up in the middle of the night to find that the stocking on the end of my bed had been filled by Santa. Such a magical and exciting moment in my childhood!
4. Favourite festive food?
Pavlova and roast dinner. I'm not a fan of minced pies or Christmas pudding.
5. Favourite Christmas gift?
I love getting anything dachshund related, or anything that I've picked out myself! ;)
6. Favourite Christmas scent?
7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
We usually spend it with my Nana and some of the other family members from Mum's side of the family.
8. What tops your tree?
9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
A Gymnast Stacie Barbie doll! I'm still pissed about this til this day haha!
10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
Spending time with family, watching their faces as they open their presents, oh.. and the food! :D
Thank you to Leah and Rachel for inviting me to complete this years Christmas tag. I tag anyone and everyone who loves Christmas enough to write about it. ;)